Florence-Darlington Technical College (FDTC) is pleased to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an on-going effort to provide financial transparency in state government. Accountability is the hallmark of a well-run government and timely access to financial data is critical to accomplishing this goal.
College Check Registers
FDTC will post monthly check registers to this website by the tenth day of the month following each month end. FDTC will maintain three years of check registers going forward. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Check ID: check number
- Check date: check date
- Transaction amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
- Payee: vendor name (employee, student, grant participant and commissioner names are redacted)
- Category: general description of the item purchased or service provided
- Object: a more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Source of funds: college funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except student refunds, wages, the related payroll tax withholding and other ACH transactions such as sales tax paid to the Department of Revenue.
Monthly Check Registers
2015: JAN |
Procurement Card Transactions
Florence-Darlington Technical College’s Procurement Card transactions are posted to the State of South Carolina Comptroller General’s website on a monthly basis.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact the Office of Public Relations and Marketing at 843-661-8060.