Online College - Transient Students

If you are interested in taking a course with FDTC and transferring the course back to the institution you are presently attending, you will need to apply for admission to FDTC.  You will also need to complete an Admission's Transient Permission Form, signed by the appropriate office at your present institution.

If you are receiving financial aid you will need to have a Financial Aid Transient Form sent from your home college to FDTC's Financial Aid Office.

 When you complete the online course, it will be your responsibility to transfer the credit to your home college.

Looking for help with you Online Course?

Click here for log in help.