Check on your Financial Aid Status
If you have not received a Financial Aid award letter and you need to check the status of your Financial Aid, please do as follows:
- Logon to WebAdvisor, then select "Student".
- Select one of the following options: Financial Aid Status By Year, Financial Aid Status By Term, or Financial Aid Award Letter.
- Indicate the year to review.
- If you do not have a Financial Aid award, your file may be incomplete.
- Select My Documents under the Communication tab to view any missing documents.
- The documents without a Received, Completed, or Waived status need to be submitted to the Financial Aid Center.
If you have any questions regarding your Financial Aid award or your file status, please contact the Financial Aid Center.