Change of Academic Major
Students desiring to change their program of study after enrolling should follow these steps:
- Meet with the new advisor only (advisors are listed on the website). Advisor will determine if the student is eligible for desired program.
- Once approved for a program change, the student must complete a Change of Curriculum form. The new program advisor must sign the form. These forms can be obtained from the advisor or from the Registrar's Office.
- The completed form should be given to the new program advisor for data entry.
- Change of programs are effective at the beginning of terms or at the end of a term.
- A student who requests a change of program will be required to complete the program requirements as outlined in the catalog in effect at the time of the change in program.