Transferring Financial Aid

Financial aid awards cannot be transferred from one college to another. Students must have the results of the FAFSA released to the new college.  Students transferring to FDTC must request a duplicate Student Aid Report (SAR) if the results of the FAFSA have not been released to FDTC.  It is the student's responsibility to notify the financial aid office of prior attendance at another post-secondary school.