Student Employment Application

Currently enrolled students and graduates who are interested in part-time and full time employment should complete an Online Application for Placement Services. Placement Services is for off-campus jobs only. Students interested in Work Study positions should complete a FAFSA and check the Financial Aid website for federal work study positions.

Anyone completing the Placement application will receive a response e-mail, giving them more information about these services. After completion of the Placement application, students and graduates may contact the job counselor listed in the Student Services Office with the title and job code of positions they are interested in to get more information about the position.