Skip to main content

Report a Crime

If you are in or see someone in an emergency or life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately!

Sheriff's Assistance 8:00am - 11:00pm

  1. Call Security at Ext. 8210 on the main campus, Ext. 8510 at the Health Science Campus, or Ext. 2810 at SiMT or dial "0" and request assistance in locating either the appropriate Security or Student Services personnel.
  2. Identify yourself and any injured person(s) when reporting the incident, providing as much detail as possible.

Incident Reporting

To report incidents of academic, physical threats, or sexual misconduct please visit the incident reporting page.

Full User Details