Florence-Darlington Technical College has a strong commitment to adult students who have limited time but who still want to pursue their educational goals. FDTC offers a wide selection of evening classes which begin at 6:00pm or later. Many of the traditional fifteen-week semester classes are offered as well as the popular eight-week classes.
FDTC's two eight-week terms allows students to complete courses in half the time of the traditional semester courses. In the eight-week terms students may take anywhere from one to four classes. A student may register for both evening terms at the regularly scheduled registration or register at the beginning of each term. Three semester hour classes will be held on Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday evenings beginning at 6:00pm. Eight-week classes begin at 6:00pm and end at 8:45pm. The traditional fifteen-week classes are offered three periods each night: 6:00pm-7:15pm; 7:30pm-8:45pm; and 9:00pm-10:15pm (Summer Term - 10 weeks). Check the class schedules for courses offered other than three credit hour classes.
Our Evening College is committed to offering students a quality education at an affordable low cost and the opportunity to work full-time and meet family obligations while pursuing their educational goals. Come join the growing number of students at FDTC who have found evening classes to be the perfect solution to furthering their education!
Evening College Programs
The following are programs currently being offered in the evening.
- Associate in Arts (Degree)
- Associate in Applied Science – Accounting (Degree)
- Associate in Applied Science – Management (Degree)
- Associate in Applied Science – Marketing (Degree)
- Associate in Science (Degree)
- Automotive Technology/Diesel Option (Degree)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment (Certificate)
- Early Childhood Development (Certificate)
- Early Childhood Development (Diploma)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Technology (Certificate)