All candidates for graduation must meet the following requirements:
- Complete all required courses specified in the curriculum.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the College.
- Achieve a cumulative final GPA of 2.0.
- Earn at least 25 percent of the total credit hours of his/her curriculum at FDTC. Exceptions can be made only by the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Deadline- June 1st, 2020
Please print the graduation application here.
- Complete the student information portion of the application.
- Obtain the required signatures from your academic advisor and business office.
- There is a $25 graduation fee paid to the Business Office for each degree.
- Graduation Application must be turned into the Registrar's Office located in the (100 Building, Room 100H) prior to the commencement ceremony.
The commencement ceremony scheduled for May 14, has been postponed to a later date. Updates will be posted on this webpage as they become available.
- If you have already applied for graduation, you do not need to reapply. We will continue to communicate with you via your FDTC student email account.
- If you have already ordered your regalia (cap/gown/tassel), you do not need to reorder.
- If you missed the March 13 deadline to submit a graduation application and order regalia, the deadline has been extended to June 1st. To be eligible you must have completed your program in Fall Semester 2019 or Spring Semester 2020 or be on track to finish during Summer Semester 2020.
Graduates receive a diploma cover during the graduation ceremony. The Registrar's office will issues actual diplomas via-mail approximately three weeks after the semester that the graduates complete their program of study. To receive your diploma, you must have completed a graduation application. Graduates will receive an email and/or a phone call when their diploma or certificate is available for pick-up. The Registrar's office will mail diplomas to graduates who are unable to pick up their diploma or certificate after two weeks of receiving the email.
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.