Request a Transcript
An official college transcript is one that is sent directly from Florence-Darlington Technical College to the requestor. It bears the college seal, along with a date and official signature. Most colleges require the official record.
Florence-Darlington Technical College (FDTC) has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide transcript ordering via the internet. It is secure and convenient - submit your request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location - saving you time and paper! In accordance with the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, transcripts may not be released to a third party without the written consent of the student.
Please note: transcripts will not be processed when the college is closed, including holidays and weekends.
- Florence-Darlington Technical College no longer accepts paper transcript requests at the front window or through the mail from students or alumni.
- The cost of each transcript order is $8.00 for an electronic copy and $8.00 for a paper copy.
- Electronic transcripts cannot be forwarded to a second party.
- You must resolve any outstanding balance owed to the college before your official transcript can be issued. If your transcript is denied due to financial obligations, it is your responsibility to submit a new request when your account is settled in the Bursar's Office.
- Requests for transcripts of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
- Partial transcripts are not released. Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
- FDTC does not fax transcripts.
How to use Parchment Exchange to request your transcript (Please read ALL instructions carefully!):
Click here to order a transcript. https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/71336/institution
- Create an account, then order your transcript.
- Choose desired options to have your transcripts sent after your final grades or degrees are posted.
- Choose a destination from the menu or type in an address.
- Pay online -$8.00 fee per transcript - and you're done.
Please note: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjsExUxHByA
- Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
- Explanations for transcript content and terminology can be found in the college catalog.
- For any student transcripts prior to 2000, please allow extra processing time. These transcripts will be processed within three business days.
Unofficial transcripts are available free of charge to current students on Student Self-Service at https://my.fdtc.edu under the Student menu. (Please note, former students do not have access to unofficial transcripts.)
Fax: (843) 661-8386
Call the Registrar’s -843-661-8090
Verification of Enrollment
All enrollment verifications are provided by the National Student Clearinghouse. To obtain an enrollment verification please log in to WebAdvisor, locate Academic Profile, and select Enroll Verify. You will now be able to view and print your official enrollment verification.