- A student may not receive ANY type of financial aid as an Undeclared Major.
- A student may not receive ANY type of financial aid for Continuing Education classes.
- Financial Aid does not pay for Audit classes.
- Transient Students (students taking FDTC courses to transfer to another college they're attending) will have to contact their home institution for determining financial aid eligibility.
All Diploma, Degree, and Certificate programs listed in the College catalog are eligible for financial aid except those listed below under "Ineligible Programs".
- Additive Manufacturing Designer I Certificate
- Additive Manufacturing Designer II Certificate
- Cardiac Care Vascular Technician Certificate
- Certified Nursing Assistance Certificate
- Cisco Networking Certificate
- CNC Operator Certificate
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- Entrepreneur Certificate
- Essential Web Development Certificate
- General Studies (High School Students Only)
- Health Care Risk Management Certificate
- Health Information Management Certificate
- Human Resources
- Industrial Maintenance Technology Certificate
- Information Technology for Sales Certificate
- International Business Certificate
- Rapid Prototyping Lab Technician Certificate
- Tool and Die Certificate
- Fundamentals of Networking Certificate
- Pipe Welding Certificate
- Cosmetology certificate is now a Continuing Education program and does not qualify for financial aid.
- Physical Therapy Assistant is a Greenville Technical College program. The student can receive financial aid at Florence-Darlington Technical College for the first year, if they are accepted as a Pre-Physical Tech (PPTA) major.