- A student may not receive ANY type of financial aid as an Undeclared Major.
- A student may not receive ANY type of financial aid for Continuing Education classes.
- Financial Aid does not pay for Audit classes.
- Transient Students (students taking FDTC courses to transfer to another college they're attending) will have to contact their home institution for determining financial aid eligibility.
All Diploma, Degree, and Certificate programs listed in the College catalog are eligible for financial aid except those listed below under "Ineligible Programs".
- Advanced Nursing Assistant
- Cardiac Care Vascular Technician Certificate
- Cisco Networking Certificate
- General Studies (High School Students Only)
- Health Care Risk Management Certificate
- Information Technology for Sales Certificate
- Electrical Line Worker Certificate
- Physical Therapy Assistant is a Greenville Technical College program. The student can receive financial aid at Florence-Darlington Technical College for the first year, if they are accepted as a Pre-Physical Tech (PPTA) major.