- Gift aid (does not have to be repaid)
- Ranges from a minimum of $309per semester ($619per year) to $2887per semester ($5775 per year).
- Awarded fall and spring semesters.
- Supplements other aid.
- Award letters are mailed with the Full-Time award.
- A full grant is awarded as follows:
If you are not receiving a full Pell grant, you can calculate your amount by taking 75% of your total Pell for 9 - 11 credit hours, 50% of your total Pell for 6 - 8 credit hours, or 25% of your total Pell semester award for 1 - 5 credit hours.
|A student must...
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Hold a High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Be enrolled for 1 credit minimum in an eligible program
- NOT have a Bachelors degree
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)