- Awarded for up to 2 semesters each academic year
- Semester award is based on enrollment:
12 credit hours or more = $1250
6 to 11 credit hours = $625
|A student must...
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a SC resident.
- Hold a SC High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Be enrolled at least 6 credit hours in an eligible program. (If not enrolled at least 6 credit hours, award will be cancelled.)
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Complete all required hours.
- NOT have an Associates or Bachelors degree.
- NOT have a criminal record or drug-related conviction in the preceding 12 months/calendar year.
- Sign the SCNBG certification form on forms.fdtc.edu
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).