We currently have Federal Work Study Positions available on campus. Please check your eligibility if you are interested.
Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program
The Federal Work Study (FWS) program at Florence-Darlington Technical College provides funds that are earned through
part-time employment to assist students in financing the costs of education. It is available to full-time or part-time
students and schedules may vary, but students work 10-20 hours per week on-campus or off-campus.
A budget is done on each student for in-county & out-county, independent & dependent students. When a student is awarded aide, the monies are deducted from the budget.
Login required. Please try again or submit eligibility check form
- Have financial need
- Enrolled in 6 or more credit hours
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Maintain complete 70% of coursework
- Must meet Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Complete financial aid file for require eligibility. Check Eligibility here
- Login Pass Code eligible. Login here:
- Pay every two weeks
- Log hours on web advisor