Skip to main content

Transient Student

I am currently enrolled in another college, and wish to take courses to transfer back to my institution

Step 1: Apply to FDTC- Choose “Undeclared- Transient” as your Program of Interest

Complete your online application here!

Step 2: Supplemental Items

Transient Form

Complete a Transient Form with your home institution. This form will be provided by your home institution. Submit your signed Transient Form to

Step 3: Financial Aid for transient students comes from your home institution. Please contact your home institutions Financial Aid Office to determine your Financial Aid Status.

Step 4: Access your Student Email, myFDTC Self-Service, Desire2Learn Accounts. Directions for accessing these accounts will be sent to you on the following business day after submitting your application. For assistance accessing these accounts, contact the IT Help Desk at 843-661-8123.

Step 5: Monitor your myFDTC Self-Service account to verify that you have been registered for your selected courses. If the courses do not appear on your account within 3 business days of submitting your transient form, please contact the Academic and Career Advising Center.

Full User Details