FDTC Educational Foundation Scholarships
Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Depending on the individual scholarship, students who are enrolled at less than full-time status may not be eligible for the full scholarship award.
- Applicants will be notified of their individual award status through mail. Letters are mailed to the student's address on file with the college.
- If a student fails to register for classes or withdraws from the college, the scholarship award will be forfeited. Scholarship awards are to be used during the term for which they are originally intended and cannot be transfered to another term.
|A student must...
- Be enrolled in an eligible program in at least 6 credit hours
- Maintain a minimum 2.50 cumulative institutional GPA
- Have a complete Admissions file with appropriate test scores and high school records
- Have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the appropriate academic year
- Complete FDTC Educational Foundation Scholarship Application by the deadline.
*THE FALL 2020 APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN*
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
DEADLINE TO APPLY: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2020
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US AT FOUNDATION@FDTC.EDU