Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Depending on the individual scholarship, students who are enrolled at less than full-time status may not be eligible for the full scholarship award.
- Applicants will be notified of their individual award status through mail. Letters are mailed to the student's address on file with the college.
- If a student fails to register for classes or withdraws from the college, the scholarship award will be forfeited. Scholarship awards are to be used during the term for which they are originally intended and cannot be transfered to another term.
|A student must...
- Be enrolled in an eligible program in at least 6 credit hours
- Maintain a minimum 2.50 cumulative institutional GPA
- Have a complete Admissions file with appropriate test scores and high school records
- Have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the appropriate academic year
- Complete FDTC Educational Foundation Scholarship Application by the deadline
*THE SPRING 2023 APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN*
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2022
STUDENTS THAT ARE AWARDED FOR SPRING 2023 CAN EXPECT SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS TO BE CREDITED TO THEIR FDTC STUDENT ACCOUNTS PRIOR TO THE START OF SPRING 2023 CLASSES.
AWARDS CANNOT BE MADE UNTIL AFTER FALL 2022 FINAL GRADES HAVE BEEN POSTED.
Apply for Scholarship now
Note: After clicking the link above to access the application, log in with your student credentials and then choose the scholarship application from the "Forms" dropdown under "FDTC Educational Foundation." You can also begin searching "FDTC Educational Foundation" within the search bar.
Please make sure to follow all instructions. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application and may prevent you from being considered for Foundation-based scholarships. Students must reapply for each Fall and/or Spring semester, if they wish be considered for each of those terms.
If you should have any issues with or questions about the application, please email us at email@example.com.