WELCOME TO OUR BUSINESS OFFICE
Awarded financial aid may be applied to the tuition cost. In the event there is not enough financial aid to cover the tuition cost, the student must pay the balance by the due date.
Any balance of award not used for tuition may be used in the FDTC Bookstore to purchase books and supplies.
Funds not used to offset book and tuition charges will be disbursed to the student. Financial Aid refunds will be issued via Bank Mobile.
STUDENT ACCOUNT CONTACT INFORMATION
Michelle White | 843.661.8315
Wendy Townsend | 843.661.8310
Teresa Benjamin | 843.661.8308
Juanita Schemel | 843.661.8307
BusinessOfficeAR@fdtc.edu | 843.661.8311
WHEN IS TUITION DUE?
Spring 2023 tution is due on or before Monday, January 9, 2023. A $50 Late Fee will also begin on Wednesday, January 18.
Save Yourself Time & Pay Online
Go to: my.fdtc.edu and click on:
- Student Finance
- Account Activity
- Make a payment or create a payment plan
BUSINESS OFFICE PAYMENT PLAN
Spring 2023 tuition is due January 9, 2023. Payment plans can be set up:
- $30 setup fee
- Online through my FDTC Self-service for the 15-week, 1st 8-week and 12-week sessions are available to set online.
PAYMENT PLAN DUE DATES
15-week session & 1st 8-week session:
- First payment due: Thursday, February 9
- Second payment due: Thursday, March 9
12-week session & 2nd 8-week session:
- First payment due: Monday, March 27
- Second payment due: Monday, April 27