It's not too late to register for the 2019 Fall Semester! Attend Florence-Darlington Technical College at little to no cost with SC WINS or the SC Promise Scholarship Program.
Check out the requirements and benefits below and give the college a call!
Admissions | 843-676-8590 | Admissions@fdtc.edu
Financial Aid | 843-661-8085
Eligible adult, freshmen and high school dual enrollment students qualify.
- Must be receiving the Lottery Tuition Assistance Program Scholarship.
- Must be majoring in a critical workforce area and enrolled in three credit hours in the critical workforce area
or must meet the income eligibility guidelines to receive free/reduced lunch.
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit hours per semester.
- Must have a 2.0 GPA after attempting 24 credit hours.
- Receive $50 a credit hour (up to $600 total) after all scholarships or grants.
- May cover the cost of tuition and mandatory fees.
- Students who qualify by majoring in a critical workforce area receive a $300 book allowance per year.
SC Promise Scholarship Program
Eligible adult and freshmen qualify.
- Must have earned a high school diploma/GED from eligible schools between 2013 -2019.
- Must complete FAFSA and SC Promise Application.
- Must enroll into at least six credit hours during Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020.
- Must participate in mentoring activities as determined by the college.
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Receive up to $2,000 per academic year after scholarships or grants have been awarded.
- Receive a $300 book allowance.