We invite you to participate in the 2016 Fall Stingers Softball Camp in support of the Lady Stingers at Florence-Darlington Technical College. This year’s event will take place on the campus of Francis Marion University at Old Cormell Softball Field in Florence, S.C., on October 22, 2016.
The Lady Stingers are coming off of a region win and a trip to the NJCAA World Series last year and are eager to encourage young people to work hard and accomplish their dreams. Our focus for the camp will be:
- Pitching / Hitting/ Defense (one-on-one time with college pitchers/ hitters/ etc.)
Note: All participates must have a liability wavier signed for insurance purposes (available at field).
Camp fees are as follows:
- $40 per camper (if sign up and payment is received before October 8) **Ages 6-18
- $50 per camper (after October 8 - accepted by mail or at registration)
- Email sent to : email@example.com
- Make check to : FDTC Softball (put child’s name on the bottom of the check and FDTC SB Camp)
- Send to:
Florence Darlington Tech Athletics
2715 West Lucas St.
Florence, SC 26501
- Camp Instructions/ Parents discussion about college softball preparation at 5:30 p.m.
- Lunch (all campers)
- Drink (water for all campers)
2016 Fall Stinger Camp Schedule:
- Sign up: September 19 - October 21 (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org) * name and age of player
- Registration is at 8 a.m. on October 22, 2016 (at FMU field, behind the Smith Gym)
- Address: Francis Marion University (4822 E Palmetto St., Florence, SC 20506)
- Camp Time: 8:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. All campers must be picked up at 6 p.m.
- Liability waiver to be signed before camp starts
Your support for this event is very much appreciated. Thank you!
Heber Watson, Head Softball Coach | Shelby Kelley, Assistant Softball Coach |
Athletic Office 843-661-8291 | Coach Watson 843-618-5951