Due to COVID-19, there have been a number of temporary changes to testing and some tests are suspended at this time. Please refer to the Accuplacer, TEAS, Metro tabs for detailed information and testing availability.
Assessment Center Hours of Operation
Friday: 8:00am - 11:30am
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Fridays: 8:30am - 10:00am
- Students must show a photo ID prior to taking any test.
- Student should allow sufficient time to complete testing within hours of operation.
- Students who are taking TEAS test are required to have an appointment.
- Students are discouraged from bringing electronic devices including cell phones into the Assessment Center.
* Acceptable Forms of ID
- Current High School ID
- Florence-Darlington Technical College ID
- High School Transcript with picture
- State Issued ID including the following: Beginner’s Permit, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Concealed Weapons Permit, Driver’s License, Employee Identification Card, Identification Card, or Military ID
Call: 843.661.8293 or 843.661.8352