Due to COVID-19, there have been a number of temporary changes to testing and some tests are suspended at this time. Please refer to the Accuplacer, TEAS, Metro tabs for detailed information and testing availability.
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am -10:30am and 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Fridays: No walk-ins
- Students must show a photo ID prior to taking any test.
- Student should allow sufficient time to complete testing within hours of operation.
- Students who are taking TEAS test are required to have an appointment.
- Students are discouraged from bringing electronic devices including cell phones into the Assessment Center.
* Acceptable Forms of ID
- Current High School ID
- Florence-Darlington Technical College ID
- High School Transcript with picture
- State Issued ID including the following: Beginner’s Permit, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), Concealed Weapons Permit, Driver’s License, Employee Identification Card, Identification Card, or Military ID
Call: 843.661.8293 or 843.661.8352