Students & Alumni
Florence-Darlington Technical College (FDTC) uses College Central Network (CCN) as its official resume and job posting service. Local employers post jobs exclusively for FDTC students & alumni via the CCN site.
Students and alumni, please create your account profile at www.collegecentral.com/fdtc to:
- Easily search and apply to local and national full-time, part-time, & internship/apprenticeship opportunities.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make them easily available to employers.
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos, and articles.
Post a job to the nation's largest network of entry-level job candidates at small and midsize colleges and universities, community and technical colleges, and art & design schools. All jobs are viewed through CollegeCentral.com, one of the most visited entry-level recruitment sites on the Internet.
- Approved employers may post jobs/internships and search résumés.
- Request Information Sessions
- Request On-Campus Interview Dates
- Register for free Career Fairs
You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register.
- Go to: https://www.collegecentral.com/fdtc/Employer.cfm
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link for Create Account. Enter registration info and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database try adding letter(s), number(s), or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.