Mental and emotional wellness are essential for good health.
Florence-Darlington Technical College has partnered with Wellspring Psychology Group to provide students access to licensed mental health professionals, including psychiatrists. Students are especially encouraged to call for help in dealing with such common problems as homesickness, depression, sleep disturbances or inability to concentrate, as well as more urgent needs.
To book an appointment for counseling please contact the Wellspring Psychology Group, please call: (843) 536-1180 or (843) 536-1181
Location: 1340 Celebration Blvd, Florence, SC 29501
Location: License Counselor on FDTC Campus every Wednesday from 8:00am – 5:30pm. 5000 building 2nd floor.
- For on campus emergency after-hours assistance, contact Campus Safety immediately at (843) 661-8210
For an off campus emergency, call 911 or 988
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Are counseling services free? Yes, Two Free Sessions at no charge to Florence-Darlington Technical College Students.
- Counseling services are offered at no charge for Florence-Darlington Technical College Students. Two Free sessions.
- Providers are only licensed to see patients in South Carolina.
- Are walk-ins accepted or do I have to make an appointment? Appointments are preferred, walk-ins are welcomed!
- Will the information I share during counseling be discussed with anyone else? Student records are kept strictly confidential in compliance with state and federal law, including FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).