Skip to main content

Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation

Vocational Rehabilitation, also known as Chapter 31 or Voc Rehab, provides education benefits to Veterans who have a 20%-100% service-connected disability.

To learn more about these benefits or to see you qualify, please visit or call 1-800-827-1000.

How do I use my Chapter 31 benefits at FDTC?

  • Complete an application and be accepted into FDTC
  • Obtain VA Form 28-1905 from your Voc Rehab counselor and bring it to the VA Office at FDTC
  • Bring a copy of your schedule to the VA Office at FDTC

The veteran assumes full responsibility when registering for courses. Veterans will only be certified for VA benefits in courses that are required for graduation in their curriculum. Contact your advisor if you have questions concerning curriculum requirements. The student will be responsible for reimbursing the VA if an overpayment situation occurs.

Full User Details