Looking for assistance in finding a job? FDTC has developed a Career Center located in 110A in building 100 to help make the task a little easier by having job information available at the click of your mouse!
Florence-Darlington Technical College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. Local employers post jobs exclusively to our school via the CCN site. Students and alumni create your account profile at www.collegecentral.com/fdtc to:
- Easily search and apply to local and national Full-time, Part-time, Internship/apprenticeship.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles.
Student Job Opportunities
Florence-Darlington Technical Colleges works with area businesses to post current openings. Although employers may utilize various agencies to advertise their current employment vacancies, employment opportunities posted through the Career Services website are only available for any SC Technical College graduate and students currently attending Florence-Darlington Technical College. Positions advertised are for outside agencies and do not reflect employment opportunities available at Florence-Darlington Technical College. Students and graduates must submit a student application before contacting a job counselor about these positions.
Career Services maintains this publication as a service to our students/graduates. Any referrals made by Career Services do not indicate a recommendation for employment. Florence-Darlington Technical College is not responsible for the accuracy of job information provided by the employer. Students/Graduates are responsible for all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting any positions, as well as for checking the credentials and integrity of an employer.
Although Career Services cannot guarantee anyone a job, efforts are made to assist students/graduates in finding a job and making their search for employment a success.
Florence-Darlington Technical College is an equal opportunity institution and Florence-Darlington Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, creed, marital status, veteran status, disability, sex, or age in its admission policies, programs, activities, or employment practices.
Post a job to the nation's largest network of entry-level job candidates at small and midsize colleges and universities, community and technical colleges, and art & design schools. All jobs are viewed through CollegeCentral.com, one of the most visited entry-level recruitment sites on the Internet.
- Approved employers may post jobs/internships and search résumés.
- Request Information Sessions
- Request On-Campus Interview Dates
- Register for free Career Fairs
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email.
- Go to the URL https://www.collegecentral.com/fdtc/index.cfm
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link for Create Account. Enter registration info and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.