Need a job? Visit FDTC's Career Services Office located in building 100, room 108B to help make the task a little easier. Job information is available at the click of a button!
Career Services assists FDTC students & alumni locate a job that fits their unique skills and abilities by:
- Assessing strengths & exploring occupation goals using Type Focus (a personality type report geared to help narrow down your career options that would be the best fit for you)
- Matching students with local employers using College Central Network (view job openings, create and upload your resume’, access event announcements, career advice videos, documents, and articles)
- Conducting workshops geared toward successful job placement
- Offering resume and cover letter assistance
- Conducting mock interviews
- Organizing FDTC’s Semi-annual Job Fair
Don't have time to visit the Career Services Office? Call us 843-661-8196 or email us CareerServices@fdtc.edu.
Or check out these job search engine options to help speed up your job search.